Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Taiwan, Monsters, 5th World Championships
Team Category

Group Category

I'm sure BaGua and Xiaoba is somewhere inside! Monsters have gone very strong the past few years especially their single stunts! I notice their team routine involves alot of single stunts transition also. This tells us that with strength and technique, nothing fails. I'm sure even the seniors are in really bad shape compared to these nationals team cheerleaders. I've posted quite a few different countries' routine so please take a look. We definitely need to work hard (and doubly hard for the juniors) if we want to achieve these. Its not impossible because we draw our own limits, and I believe that with pure determination and guts; there is no limit.
Are you at your limit yet?

PS: Note that their pitch toss 2-2-1 is double twist!

No comments:

Post a Comment