Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hello Blazers! How have you guys been?
Some of you maybe idling at home, some working hard at different jobs and some sighing while working for SIP.
No matter how lazy or busy you are, do not neglect your fitness!
I was reading different articles from www.bodyrock.tv and I guiltily have to admit that I do procrastinate in my daily run and exercises and this does not just make my previous workouts fruitless, it will actually lose the peak of fitness I'm cultivating. So let's say I aim to have a good enough abs muscles to do a backtuck but i did not train consistently; and I would place myself furthur from the goal. Sometimes, not even the physical strength, but the mental motivation and peserverance as well.
So what can we do?

1) Stay active.
Try as much to avoid sitting or lying down for long hours. Take a brisk walk or short run. For those who are working, you can try to take the stairs instead of the escalator.

2) Visualize your outcomes.
Pop twist, six pacs, ROBT, BT, cartwheel, TTH, extension. Know your goal well and work towards it. It is very simple to just visualize and it works wonders. Picture yourself like this for 2-3 mintues straight, not just a quick thought. Make it a serious effort. Think yourself in your sports attire, the environment, your feelings before the execution, and the actual stunt/tumbling, visualize the fitter you.

To add on, please take note that as cheerleader, daily exercises is very important. The trainings you come for is not enough for you to make you an elite athlete. You decide where you want to be. Train everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment