Wednesday, October 6, 2010

hi guys i just wan to say my part for the recent issue of the performers team and etc.

Like wat the others have mentioned, it is only performance and anyone can replace anyone in the future competitions. But even that, those selected for performance are the one who have worked their way up there. U may say they have background and such, but have u thought of the hardwork they have to put in when they are in their previous sport ?

There are also some who work their way up there without background as well. I've seen their hardwork personally. They are usually the ones i see in the gym.

If u guys wan something then go get it. How much u get in return is how much u sacrifice. I think all of us is the same, those who are better are only those who put in more effort and make more sacrifices.

I dunno about all but i do noe some of us have to work and have to handle personal and family issues at the same time. If u have no issues and u complain do u think its fair ?

Also, u must be consistent. I know this point very well becuz i lost what i had achieved before. I learnt my lesson and i hope no one will repeat the mistake as well. What u can do today doesnt mean u can do it again without practice. Dont take anything for granted or u will lose what u achieved.

I realli hope u people will listen becuz afterall its ur own loss if u dont. If u have the time to think its unfair why not put those time into making ur life more fair ? And then u will see whats my point.

Ok before i end, do u think theres anything u cannot achieve if u give in ur best ? YOUR VERY BEST ?

No comments:

Post a Comment